Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Open Letter to Drivers of Prius, SmartCar, and other Fuel Efficient Vehicles


I love when I pull into a gas station looking like this:

and the attendant is like,  "dude, your rig gets terrible gas mileage!"

That's right JackA** because we are clearly driving this for the gas mileage!  (actually we are, pretty sure fitting 9 people and all their luggage in 3 good gas mileage cars would be worse)

And then their is the other camp:

Toyota claims, "A Prius for Everyone".
Sorry Toyota,  I love my Sienna, but it isn't a part of the Prius family.  A Prius has a maximum squished seating capacity of 5.  

Most days I drive this:


Apparently it is difficult to grasp the concept as to why I would drive such an environmentally irresponsible and expensive vehicle.  So lets clear things up. 

A picture is worth a thousand words right?  Here are eight.

x9

we could drive 3 and still qualify!




And most importantly there is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story here!