Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Master Chef

We enjoy watching Master Chef as a family.  I got hooked on it while I was in the hospital having DS#2.  It was a long stay.  Today DD#1 asked how I would go about making Chicken Noodle Soup if I auditioned.  I informed them I wasn't a good enough cook for Master Chef, but my lovelys disagreed.  DS#1 declared me "a good cooker"


What I like about Master Chef is taking a challenge as inspiration for dinner.  I pretend like I am on the show and see what I can come up with.  Without the time limit of course.  It adds variety to our menu and I usually learn new skills.  And if you play it my way, Gordon won't yell at you.

Check it out for yourself some day when you are feeling lackluster in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story here!